Last Updated: August 2023
Collection of personal information
We collect information directly from you when you use our site. When you visit our website, we may collect and use the following categories of personal information:
- Identification: your first name and last name.
- Contact information: your phone number and email address.
- Interactions: when you communicate with us via email, schedule an appointment, or submit your resume for a job application with us (if applicable), we record your interaction and, if applicable, each attachment.
- Site usage: when you browse our website, we automatically collect certain personal information through browser cookies, including your IP address, language preference, date and time of your visits, and the pages you view.
Use of personal information
The personal information we collect is only used for the purposes stated at the time of collection, such as when you browse or disclose your information on our website. We primarily use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you and keep you informed: to send you appointment confirmations, respond to questions, comments, or information requests.
- Personalize or enhance your experience on our website: For example, Clareo Inc. may use pixels or transparent GIF files for remarketing advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner. They allow us to identify you when you visit our website and serve you ads randomly when you visit other websites. Information collected in this manner always remains confidential and non-personally identifiable. For information on how to opt out of this technology, please visit the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/;
- Process job applications and resumes, if applicable;
- Any other use permitted or required by applicable laws
Sharing of personal information
We only share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our rights, privacy, security, or property.
- With third-party service providers who act on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, to assist us in providing our services and managing our site.
Clareo Inc. commits not to disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you consent or the law allows or requires it. We may engage third parties to process personal information for the aforementioned purposes. In such situations, a contractual agreement containing appropriate provisions for the protection of personal information is concluded between Clareo Inc. and the provider.
Retention of personal information
Clareo Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide on our website. Subject to applicable laws, you may review the personal information held by us and request appropriate corrections.
Any request for access or rectification must be made in writing, by a person verifying their identity and will receive a response within thirty (30) days of receipt by Clareo Inc. If we are unable to respond within this timeframe, we will notify you.
In accordance with Bill 25, you have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, where applicable.
Clareo Inc. is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the personal information it holds. To achieve this, we apply physical, organizational, contractual, and technological security measures that are generally applied and recognized for this purpose. All clinic employees have signed confidentiality agreements. All consultants and service providers who may handle your personal information, if applicable, must also adhere to these security measures.